Kendall County Public Action to Deliver Shelter (PADS) is a 501c3 (not-for-profit) organization. Your contributions and donations are tax deductible.
Help Support the Homeless in Kendall County Illinois
Your support goes a long way to providing comfort to the area’s needy. PADS appreciates items for the homeless guests and monetary donations. Thank you.
- Backpacks – adult sizes
- Bottled water, cases
- Boxer shorts for men – all sizes
- Winter hats, gloves and scarves for men and women
- Socks for men and women
- Tooth brushes and tooth brush holders
- Diapers – for newborns through toddlers
- Bar soap
- Monetary donations (for general operating expenses, foods, cleaning supplies)
Checks can be written to “Kendall County PADS” and mailed to:
Kendall County PADS
P.O. Box 1136
Yorkville, IL 60560
You can also make a donation using PayPal:
All donations are tax-deductible.
Other ways to assist the PADS program:
- Volunteer to serve a partial shift to help with morning tasks. Time would be 6:00 – 7:15 am. Choose your morning – come in only once or twice a month. Contact PADS for more information.
- Provide part of the evening meal: main entree or casserole, side dish, dessert
- Help serve and clean up the evening meal
- Bring used linens to the Kendall County Jail for cleaning and return clean linens to the shelter site
- Join the Publicity Team to promote and educate others about PADS
- Assist Director with computer and clerical tasks